We’ll Help You Make the World a Better Place
Better Together Grants are small community grants of up to $500 for projects or activities that bring people together to make your community a better place. We created these grants to help people get together to do things they enjoy, include people with disabilities, and make a difference in their communities. This is our way of helping Oregon communities become more welcoming and inclusive of people experiencing disability.
You just need three things to apply!
1. An idea,
2. At least four people willing to volunteer their time, energy and talents, and
3. A way to involve persons with disability and other community members in the planning or doing.
Funds can be used to purchase things to make your project successful
You might need gardening tools, craft supplies, refreshments or knitting needles to get a group going. Or, you may need sports equipment, smartphone apps, or books for a group you are already a part of. Can you involve your neighbors in something you love to do or care about? Tell us your idea and we’ll help you get it done!
Materials to help you with your application
It’s Easy to Apply!
1. Download the application in English or Spanish and answer 10 questions about your project.
2. If you have any questions, contact us at (503) 235-0369 or email@example.com.
3. Return you application to us.
4. We’ll get back to you with a decision in two weeks!
We are happy to answer your questions and help you apply. We look forward to hearing from you!